Monday, September 21, 2009

thoughts on goin back home....

hello my readers,

I would like to take time to let u all know about my trip back home to(Flint, Mi) and I must say tht the more I go back there the more I hate it. They say ur suppose to luv and rep where ur from but I find it very hard to love and dare represent a place that is filled with a bunch of small minded, lazy, hopeless people. And yes I said HOPELESS!!!! I mean Its like no matter how much knowledge or resourcees u give to some of these people their stll comfortable with where their @, and that is nowhere! It's a city full of educated and uneducated dummies, and it hurts cause alot of these people that Im speaking of are very dear and close to me. And when u know someones potential or u know they could be doin extremly better than they are now but they choose to settle, it hurts. I know My life isnt know where near where I wanted to be but Ive somewhere and I'm goin somewhere! I'm just sayin.


I was always a firm believer in "Change Is Good, Just As Long As It's A Good Change" and "Life
Without Risk Is A Life Without Opportunity", said by Mr. RLW.



I'm just sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment