Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sorry Ive been gone so long.......

Hello everyone out there who might be reading this

I've been gone for a lil while but I'm back now and I'm Goin In and Imma Go Hard!!!!!
The other day me and one of my good friends( ic) were speaking on relationships, now I'm straight and she's a lesbian ( just so u guys wont get lost in the story).

Now she was telling me how her and her (gf) have broken up but the (ex gf) is giving mixed signals, I go on by telling her to let just let things be and if the (ex gf) really wants to be with her thn she will come back. But this crazy girl (ic) tells me she's gonna make the (ex gf) life miserable, she's gonna make her come back and make her love her again ! Now I know that it may be impossible to make someone, especially whn there love for u has ran out. Love shouldnt be done by force but by choice!!!!!


My ? for my fellow readers ( if there are any,) in my sarcastic voice, lol.
Whn the relationship has went sour and can never be sweet again, is it fair to stay in the relationship whn the other person doesnt want in it? Is it fair to force your love on someone who clearly doesnt want it anymore?

All imma say is, its to many buses runnin to be sittin around waitin on the one thats already gone! GO to another stop and catch another bus! Hell they run every 15 mins, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment