Friday, July 31, 2009

Random....

Hello people,



Today was one of those days where u just wanna lay back and do nothin. I pretty much slept all day, ate breakfast at 5pm, and read a couple pages from a book I'm reading called Midnight by Sister Soulder, which is very good I might add . I really havent been goin heavy on my blogs cause I've gotten unmotivated by all the bs thts goin on in the blog industry, athelets crying, the uneccessary gossip and the name slandering. It's like who wants to really want to blog about bs like tht? I mean give us something more entertaning than seeing a grown ass millionare cry about bs whn it's people like me feelin sh**t like a reccession! Maybe I'm just on the outside lookin in but hey right now I would love have Stephon Marbury's problems. Just Something tht was on my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment